The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is commonly known as the Scottish Rite. The Scottish Rite is one of the two branches of Freemasonry in which a Master Mason may proceed after he has completed the three degrees of Symbolic or Blue Lodge Masonry. The other branch is known as the York Rite, consisting of Royal Arch Masons, Royal and Select Masters and the Knights Templar.
The Scottish Rite Creed
Human progress is our cause,
liberty of thought our supreme wish,
freedom of conscience our mission,
and the guarantee of equal rights
to all people everywhere our ultimate goal.
It is the mission of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction, to improve its members and enhance the communities in which they live by teaching and emulating the principles of Brotherly Love, Tolerance, Charity, and Truth while actively embracing high social, moral, and spiritual values including fellowship, compassion, and dedication to God, family and country.
• Fulfill the promise of additional Masonic knowledge through education and training.
• Build a Positive Public Image of Freemasonry and the Scottish Rite.
• Support and expand our philanthropic activities.
• Provide a framework for effective leadership to ensure the stability and long-term success of the Fraternity.
• Provide a financial process to ensure the stability and long-term success of the Fraternity
April 27th - Stated Meeting
May 2nd - Education Fete - Cancelled
Note it will be held on Stated meeting night
May 18th- Stated Meeting
Want to know how you can support Scottish Rite Childhood Learning and Language Center? Click here!
Want to learn more about it, click read more below.
Sunday, May 20th - Golf Event
Crystal Springs Golf Course
See flyer for Sign Up
Monday, May 21st - Stated Meeting
Stated Meeting to follow
Saturday, June 2nd - Public Schools Night and Scholarship Presentation